Thursday, 8 May 2014
Reading Habits| TAG
A couple of weeks ago Bex tagged me to the Reading Habits tag, recently I've started reading more again so I've been looking forward to answering these questions!
1. Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
I wouldn't say I have a certain place that is just for reading but I only tend to read whilst sitting on my bed, I'm not sure why, I guess that's just where I'm most comfortable.
2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I'm using a bookmark at the moment but most of the time I just use a random bit of paper, you'll find lots of pieces of paper with bits ripped off them in my room!
3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or certain number of pages?
I prefer to stop at the end of a chapter, often because I'm not sure when I'll pick the book back up again so it just makes it easier when I go to read the book next.
4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
No, never. I love keeping my books really clean and tidy so I'd hate to spill anything on them!
5. Do you watch TV or listen to music when reading?
No, I can only read in silence or at least somewhere quiet otherwise I get distracted quite easily.
6. One book at a time or several at once?
Definitely one book at a time! When I was younger I would often have several books on the go at once but now I only start a new book once I've finished my current one.
7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I only ever read at home, I don't really like carrying around books with me (and I don't like eBooks either!).
8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I never ever read out loud, I find it annoying.
9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
I'm very guilty of doing this, I don't read ahead loads but I'll often skip pages if the book starts to bore me!
10. Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I love keeping books looking as new as possible so I never break the spine.
11. Do you write in your books?
NO. I really don't understand why some people do write in their books!
I tag anyone who loves reading and books!
Thanks for reading,
FILED UNDER // lifestyle
© Shona Louise. All rights reserved.